MOST COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS AGREEMENT
1) This Location Licensing Agreement is our "Location agreement" for the sets you are licensing. We can not sign your Location/release agreement(s), that would make two "competing" agreements and yours does not cover 90% of the terms that we require you to sign.
2) We Will Sign and send you a "Retention Right" document after all monies have been paid etc according to Section 9 of this agreement. This is your "Location Release".
3) Your payment will be due 21 days prior to you 1st shoot date. If you are booking less than 21 days from your first shoot date, payment is due immediately upon receiving your invoice.
4) You may cancel this agreement shoot by day 22 prior to your first day of your scheduled shoot date without any cancelation fees. If you cancel at day 21 or sooner there will be a cancelation fee according to Section 8 of this agreement
5) Your payment for the set(s) is not the same as a Security Deposit. The deposit is held while you are shoot here and will be returned and only after all additional money owed is paid if any.
Security Deposit:(money provided by a Licensee to a Licensor to secure performance of a rental agreement or compensate for possible loss/damage or for additional costs that Licensee incurs.) The Security Deposit will be authorized with a Credit Card, but we expect you to pay for additional charges with the same method of payment for the "rental".
6)METHOD OF PAYMENT: We will only accept Bank wire transfers/Zelle/Cashier's Checks, Cash deeds & titles to your home or properties, cars, stocks & bonds... Ok, we really don't accept deeds & titles to your home or properties, cars, stocks & bonds!
7) Yes, a site-rep is required.