Friday, February 5, 2021 - 1-2:15 p.m. via Zoom
Your voice is needed! Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) is unique to Minnesota and serves thousands of families across all our school districts. For nearly 50 years state dollars have funded ECFE programs.
Building relationships with legislators and sharing how ECFE impacts families are essential to continue this funding.
- You can advocate for ECFE! Learn where to begin.
- You can be a part of building a secure future for ECFE.
- You can connect with legislators during a pandemic.
Learn quick and easy steps to equip you with what is needed to advocate for ECFE during the 2021 legislative session and beyond. And, NO, you don’t have to go to the capital.
Receive tangible tips directly from:
- Valerie Dosland from Ewald Consulting - lobbyist
- Cheryl Youakim - MN legislator
- Monica Potter, EdD - ECFE Supervisor
Plus, receive email templates and resources to help you get started. Registration fee: $10.
Paid registration required for virtual admittance. Registration fees are non-refundable. For registration or membership status questions, contact Linda Vukelich (651-278-4241) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach MNAFEE.