From the magazine for creators of the brand experience comes the 16th annual Event Agency It List, the world’s only editorial listing devoted to event agencies.
The June/July issue of everybody’s favorite trade magazine once again will list the top event agencies, large and small, painting a quick picture of each one’s core competencies and recent campaigns. EM will then gather intelligence from agency execs and clients, we’ll review the case studies you submit and will mesh the data into a special report that brand marketers can use when selecting agencies to hire.
A few important notes:
• This is an editorial feature—THERE IS NO CHARGE to be included in the It List. And we’re not looking for your financials. The goal is to showcase the top agencies—who they are and what they do. Based on your input we will present clear and useful data to our 10,000 client-side readers, and they can get in touch with you for more information.
• Deadline for submissions: Thursday, May 10, 2018. Due to printing schedules, NO EXCEPTIONS will be granted.
• Eligibility: The It List is for agencies that create and execute event programs. Consultancies, think tanks, suppliers, builders and field staffing companies are not listed. Event Marketer reserves the right to refuse inclusion to any entrant and we shut out many an agency each year. If you’re not 100 percent about events, this ain’t the list for you. Please assume we WILL be contacting your client references to discuss your agency.
• Selection Criteria: Each year we receive hundreds of applications, many more than we can include in the It List. To determine the final 100, Event Marketer’s editorial staff will review and rank every application. Our criteria includes a look at:
- The experiential ratio. A high/total percentage of agency work is done exclusively on events.
- The backup. The strategic value of the agency is supported by client testimonials, case study submissions, awards and published editorial coverage, content, blogs, social media posts and videos.
- Quality. There’s a high caliber or quality and consistency of execution across programs.
- Creativity. The creative is killer. The work is innovative. Ideas are fresh, bold and moving the industry forward.
- Reputation. The agency has or is earning a reputation as a thought leader in events and experiential marketing, and sets a bar across all marketing disciplines as representative of the best of the industry.
• Entry Format: All information must be typed into this web page. All data is encrypted and will not be shared beyond our editorial team. Once you complete the submission, please confirm that you’ve completed it with RBoucher@accessintel.com. Submissions will only be accepted in this format.
• Important: All questions must be answered in full. Incomplete applications will be automatically deleted.
If you have any questions related to the online entry or technical questions relating to entering, uploading, etc., contact Maria Flores at MFlores@accessintel.com.