From the architects of the Ex Awards, Experience Design Awards and the Top 100 Event Agency It List comes the world’s only editorial ranking of the best exhibit builders, the top 50 fabricators serving Corporate America. In 2016 alone, more than 34,000 clients searched the online Fab 50 section of eventmarketer.com, cementing the need for a dedicated editorial listing of top fabricators.
Presenting the 5th annual Fab 50.
Fabrication partners serving the U.S. are encouraged to APPLY FOR FREE to become a part of this list. Editors of Event Marketer, will comb over applications to compile the Fab 50.
The Fab 50 will run as a special report (for last year’s, click HERE) in the June/July 2017 issue of Event Marketer magazine, which is read by 10,000 brand-side event and trade show buyers. It will also be sent to a bonus circulation of 3,200 procurement buyers at Fortune 1000 companies. A few important notes:
• This is an editorial feature—THERE IS NO CHARGE to apply for the Fab 50. And we’re not looking for financials or hourly rates. The goal is to showcase the top exhibit builders—who they are and what they do. Based on your input we will present clear and useful data to our client-side and procurement readers.
• Deadline for submitting: Thursday, May 25, 2017. Due to printing schedules, NO EXCEPTIONS will be granted.
• Eligibility: The Fab 50 is open to North American exhibit builders and event fabricators that have internal design and build offerings. Consultancies, think tanks, design studios, suppliers to exhibit companies and field marketing/event agency companies should not enter.
• All questions must be answered in full. Incomplete applications will be automatically excluded from consideration by this online system.
• If you have questions related to the application questions and answering them, contact Sandra O’Loughlin at SO'Loughlin@accessintel.com. If you have questions related to the online entry form or technical questions related to entering, uploads, etc., contact Nicole Cimo at email@example.com.