The organizers of Innovations in Wound Healing Symposium (IWH) welcome abstracts for oral or poster submissions. Posters that address the biology, management and treatment of diabetic lower extremity complications, including new potential therapeutic strategies will be considered. Abstracts from both academia and industry are welcome.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee, who will select the three most interesting abstracts for oral presentation at the IWH Symposium. Authors whose abstracts are chosen for oral presentation will be listed as faculty and have their meeting registration waived. Travel, accommodations and other expenses are the responsibility of the faculty member and will not be covered by the Symposium.
IMPORTANT: You must be registered for the symposium in order to submit an abstract. Register here.
Please submit your abstract ONLINE by October 31st, 2019.
Authors that are chosen to presents posters will be notified via email by November 11th, 2019. The selection committee will score abstracts based on the quality of the presented data and its relevance to the symposium.
- Abstract: Maximum 350 words.
- Title should be short, specific and without acronyms
- Primary author should be entered first. If there are multiple authors, indicate who will be presenting
- You must specify perfered format for presentation (Oral, poster, etc)
- You may submit up to 2 graphics or figures in the following formats -- PDF, JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, MS Word, MS Excel. Other document formats will not be evaluated. Uploaded files have a limit of 20mb each.
- No edits will be accepted after submission, however you can save and return before submitting.
- You may submit more than one abstract