As part of Postlethwaite & Netterville’s commitment to LSU and the LSU 100, we have again provided this re-designed application process with a goal of being more user-friendly. One of these features includes the ability to create an account – which will enable users to partially complete the application and return later. This feature will also make applying in future years easier, as previously entered data will just need to be confirmed/revised and only new information updated (i.e. change of contacts and most recent period revenues).
With any change, we expect there to be questions. We have created a Frequently Asked Questions feature (click here) to address common issues. Please read the instructions and FAQ carefully, and if you have any questions or comments, contact Ben Vance with P&N (email@example.com).
You may complete and submit this form through one of the following ways:
- Complete the form online. To begin, click “Next” below.
- Complete the form offline by clicking here, and submit to P&N through email, fax, or mail:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 225-922-4611
- Mail: Postlethwaite & Netterville LSU 100, 8550 United Plaza Blvd. Suite 1001, Baton Rouge, LA 70809
Congratulations on making it this far and good luck in this year’s LSU100!
Timeline of Key Dates:
- February 1 – Nominations & Applications Open
- May 31 – (1) Nominations & Applications Close and (2) Financial Support Due to Postlethwaite & Netterville
- August - Alphabetical List Announced
- November 16 – LSU 100 Gala
P&N is proud to have participated in the LSU 100 since its inception. To learn more about P&N, click here.