Welcome to Mideast online sign up!!
Pre-Entry is available to all racers for all events, all at once! This means you can register now for as many events as you like. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started.
Pre-Entry is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. In order to register you must have a AMA #.
2. For a Racing number, enter your confirmed earned or requested MEHSA Racing number. If you do not have one, we will assign you a number. It will be your assigned number for the season.
3. If you already have a transponder, make sure to enter the CORRECT and COMPLETE number with your pre-entry. Most scoring errors are caused by incorrect transponder numbers or expired transponders. If you do not have a transponder yet, make sure you purchase one at the event.
4. Once you submit your Pre-Entry application, we will send you a confirmation email with an attached PDF, which is your receipt. PRINT OUT the receipt and take it with you to the FAST TRACK lane at the sign-up trailer. Even though you are pre-entered, you still must check-in at the Sign-up trailer and submit your Receipt, which we will use as your entry form. The Fast Track lane will be a separate table just for you (and the other pre-entered riders).
5. You will receive an email which will have a PDF attachment, this receipt is your RACE ENTRY FORM. If you do not bring your receipt, you will have to fill out an entry form from scratch. .
6. If you indicated on your Pre-Entry that you needed any helmet tags, they will be ready for you at the Fast Track lane. You will also get your event sticker when you check in.
7. If you need to purchase a transponder, please do so BEFORE you check in at the Fast Track lane. We must have the transponder number when you check in. The cost of the transponder is $5.00 and is good for one year.
8. Pre-Entry fees are transferrable from one event to another, but are not refundable. If you pre-enter for an event but are unable to attend, just contact us and we will transfer your entry to the next round. Otherwise, entries are non-refundable.
9. Minor racers (under 18 years of age) must be registered by a parent or legal guardian.
10. A $3 non-refundable convenience fee will be charged for the processing and preparation of all Pre-Entries.
We hope this new Pre-Entry system alleviates the wait and speeds up your registration experience. Let us know if you have any other suggestions or ideas to improve this process. We want you to have fun and get down to great Racing!