Welcome to Manhattan Youth after school program at Battery Park City School. You may now register your child below.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION NOTES:
- The Fall semester runs from September 9th to November 22nd
- The registration process takes 10-15 minutes. Please do not begin registration if you cannot complete it. Incomplete forms will be deleted daily by 4PM.
- In order to sign up for a 2nd session activity, students must sign up for a 1st session activity.
- A confirmation email with summary of selected classes for the trimester will be received once you’ve completed registration. Please double check your email for correct spelling.
- Selecting a sports tryout WILL NOT register your child for the sport. Please register for a backup activity in the event your child does not make the team of choice.
- The waitlist is only to register for classes your child is interested in but could not get into. Please join the waitlist via this link. As space frees up at the beginning of the trimester after sports tryouts, your child may be able to gain entry.
- Health forms may be submitted separately to Kim Arango via email, before September 9th.
IMPORTANT PROGRAM NOTES:
- Students must check into the program no later than 3:05 PM. After this time, we will not be able to allow them into after school for the day.
- Please be sure to contact me if your child will be absent from after school or if they will be leaving early from program. We'd like to make sure that we're all on the same page when it comes to the safety and well-being of all program participants!
- Clearly indicate your preference of dismissal option for your child. We cannot release your child to anyone not listed on your forms. You are responsible for updating the Program Director of any dismissal changes via *email*.
- Cell phones are not allowed during after school. Students may reach out to parents using program phone and same for parents. Use of phone during program is disruptive and therefore prohibited.
*Once school is dismissed, students are allowed to leave the building to grab a snack. Students participating in after school must be in the building and checked in by no later than 3:05 pm.