PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY
- Activities are held every day school is in session, except half-days. The Program Director will notify, in advance, of any other program closures.
- Free snack is provided immediately following school day dismissal. Students transition to the first activity directly after snack.
- Activities are offered in TWO sessions, early (3:40-4:45) and late (4:45-5:50). Students must register for an early session activity to participate in a late session activity.
- All Classes are subject to change and cancellation due to a number of various reasons. Advanced warning will be given whenever possible.
- Student are NOT ALLOWED to leave school and return to afterschool for any reason without preauthourized permission from the Program Director.
- Students who are not registered for afterschool will not be allowed to participate in classes or sports and will be sent home or called to be picked up.
- Activities are offered in THREE trimesters. This year’s afterschoolprogram sessions are as follows:
FALL Trimester: September 20 – November 22
WINTER Trimester: November 28 – March 10
SPRING Trimester: March 13 – June 16