Thank you for promoting immigrant entrepreneurship in Massachusetts. When you have completed this nomination form, hit the submit button at the bottom to send it to The Immigrant Learning Center, Inc.
Nominations must be received by September 2, 2019. Please complete one form per entry. Up to five additional supporting documents such as news clippings, press releases and testimonials are allowed. Self-nominations are encouraged.
Individuals will not be considered for more than one category. For individuals nominated in morethan one category, The Immigrant Learning Center will at its discretion determine the mostappropriate category for judging. To see all four award categories and critieria, go to www.ilctr.org/events.
Questions can be directed to Karen Glover at (781) 322-9777 or email@example.com.
Business Growth Nomination Criteria
Eligible individuals must meet the following criteria:
* Foreign-born founder of a business (for-profit corporation, partnership or proprietorship, not franchise or subsidiary) headquartered in Massachusetts.
* Business founded in 2015 or earlier.
* Individual must be actively involved in a senior management position or as a board member.
* Business must be profitable and have achieved a minimum of $2 million in revenue in calendar year 2019 with at least 10 full-time-equivalent employees in Massachusetts and robust job growth.
* Exhibit outstanding leadership in workforce development, employee relations, community relations, industry expansion and/or corporate citizenship.
Upon request, all financial information will be kept confidential and not shared outside of the selection committee.