Thank you for your interest in a Marine Professional Institutional Subscription for your company or organisation.
Applying is easy and should only take a couple of minutes.
After submiting your information, your application will be processed and your subscription will become active when invoiced.
Should you have any questions about about the subscription, please email email@example.com.
Re-joining offer: Companies and organisations who previously had a subscription prior to February 2019 to the magazine The Marine Professional can enjoy an extended complimentary period through to July/August 2020 issue, if they take out a new Institutional Subscription to the re-launched Marine Professional by the end of October 2019.
Terms and Conditions of the Marine Professional Insitutional Subscription
- The subcription is valid for 12 months from the invoice date, and excludes VAT where applicable.
- Should you wish to cancel your subscription this must be done in writing to the IMarEST within 2 weeks of your subscription date. Receipt of such will be confirmed in writing by return and a full refund will be given, any cancellation after this period will be charged at the full rate.
- The subscription will be renewed automatically on the final date of your subscription term. If you do not want to renew your subscription you should contact us by email at any point within your subscription period and no later than the close of play on the working day preceding your renewal date.
- The hard copy of Marine Professional magazine, which is published bi-monhtly, will be sent to the Company address.
- Online access to the current issue of Marine Professional will enabled once you supply the IMarEST with the necessary networking information (download guidance PDF).
- Online access to the back catalogue is not included as part of this subcription.
- By applying you agree to these terms.