Thank you for your interest in a Marine Professional Institutional Subscription for your company or organisation.
Applying is easy and should only take a couple of minutes.
After submitting your information, your application will be processed and your subscription will become active when invoiced.
Should you have any questions about subscriptions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions of the Marine Professional Institutional Subscription
- The subscription is valid for 12 months from the invoice date, and excludes VAT where applicable.
- Should you wish to cancel your subscription for a full refund, this must be done in writing to the IMarEST within 14 days of your invoice date. Receipt of such will be confirmed in writing by return and a full refund will be given, any cancellation after this period will be charged at the full rate.
- The subscription will be renewed automatically on the final date of your subscription term. If you do not want to renew your subscription you should contact us by email at any point within your subscription period and no later than the close of play on the working day preceding your renewal date.
- The hard copy of Marine Professional magazine will be sent to the Company address you supply in this form. For questions about missing issues, please contact email@example.com.
- Online access to both the current issue of Marine Professional and the entire back catalogue is available to all users on your network(s). This will be enabled once you supply the necessary networking information (download guidance PDF).
- It may be necessary to update these terms from time to time, but these will be communicated to you as part of your renewal.
- By applying you agree to these terms.