- Moody's Peer Tutoring service is a free student service. A tutor will be assigned within one week of your request. If there is a problem in finding an appropriate tutor, you will be contacted.
- Tutoring is an ongoing process. In order to benefit from Peer Tutoring, it is essential that you meet with your Peer Tutor on a consistent basis.
- If for any reason, you wish to terminate your Peer Tutoring, please notify the email@example.com immediately so your Peer Tutor can be reassigned.
- Your tutor is only obligated to wait 15 minutes beyond your scheduled meeting time. An accumulation of two no-shows may result in suspension of Peer Tutoring privileges for the rest of the semester.
- If your Peer Tutor does not show for a planned tutoring session, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Come prepared to all tutorial sessions with your textbook, notebook, syllabus, and any other relevant course materials as requested by the tutor.
- At the end of the semester, you will be asked to complete an evaluation of your Peer Tutor and the tutorial services.