In completing this enrolment form you as the student are agreeing to a contract with Survive First Aid Pty Ltd that
stipulates the following:
• When you as the student commence the nominated course, Survive First Aid Pty Ltd will deliver the Training
Program using competency based training principles and practices in accordance with the Standards for NVR
Registered Training Organisations.
• Survive First Aid Pty Ltd and you, the student, agree to work together to produce a unified approach for you, the
student, to achieve the relevant units of competency.
• The course fees payable to Survive First Aid Pty Ltd are for the provision of the following services:
• Training and Assessment
• Ongoing Administration
• Learning Resources when appropriate
• Issuance of Certification/Statement of Attainment
• Where you as the student have undertaken an assessment and it has been marked as ‘Not Yet Competent’ (NYC),
you will be allowed to re-sit the test/or have a re-assessment. If deemed ‘NYC’ for a second time you will be required
to re-enrol into that unit/subject. This will include re-training and therefore a re-enrolment fee for the unit will apply.
• For re- issuance of Certificates and Statements of Attainments you as the student will be charged $50 per document
required. Payment for the re-issuance of such documents is required prior to the re-issuance occurring by Survive
First Aid Pty Ltd
• Survive First Aid Pty Ltd reserves the right to accept or reject any application for enrolment at its discretion
• Survive First Aid Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel any course prior to the commencement date of the course
should it deem it necessary and in that event, shall refund all payments received from the student (see refund policy)
• Refunds are made when a student application supports one of the below reasons for refund. Any refundable
amounts found to be due to the student will be made within 14 days