2829 Sheridan Drive, Tonawanda, NY 14150
Toll Free Phone: 866.633.3700 | Toll Free Fax: 877.375.2450
Health Care Technician Test
1. It is important to provide a patient with adequate space and the opportunity for involvement in large-motor activities to allow for a patient's pacing and wandering tendencies.
2. A Certified Nursing Assistant notices a sign in a patient’s room that says the patient is NPO. What does the sign mean?
a. The patient is violent and extreme care should be taken.
b. The patient is suicidal and should not be left alone.
c. The patient does not want to be disturbed.
d. The patient cannot take anything by mouth.
3. Person-centered planning encourages individuals to focus on:
a. Critical deficits that limit an individual’s opportunities.
b. Needs of the family and community to be better interventions.
c. An individual as a whole with unique needs and preferences.
d. All of the above.
4. Which of the following is a major complication that could result from local heat application?
a. Frost Bite
5. According to the Developmental Disabilities Assistance and Bill of Rights Act of 1990, a developmental disability can be caused by a condition that is first evident:
a. By birth or shortly after
b. Before the age of 22
c. At age 15 or younger
d. At any age