1.Cancellation notice must be submitted in writing and mailed to the camp's mailing address.
2.Refund will be issued in the same manner as payment was made.
3.If issued, 90% of tuition paid will be refunded if written notice is received no later than eight weeks prior to session start date (individual enrollments only).
4.Cancellations received within eight weeks or less of session start date forfeit full tuition.
5.Cancellation due to severe illness or accident prior to camp session start date require a physician's written notice. Upon verification we issue 90% refund of tuition paid.
6.Cancellation due to personal reasons will not receive a refund.
7.Cancellation due to withdrawal, dismissal, transportation issues and other reasons will not receive a refund.
8.Campers or Trainees who leave during a session will not receive a refund.
9. Once a camper arrives at camp no refunds will be made for any reason
10.We reserve the right to dismiss any camper that is not compatible with the camp programs. The camper and the parent will forfeit any and all tuition.
11. We cannot offer discounts on late starts and early departures.
12. Omission of any pertinent information can be grounds for dismissal.
13. The camp cannot accommodate certain dietary restrictions.
14. Tuition quotes do not include miscellanous charges unless noted otherwise (personal spending).
15. If paying by visa, mastercard, discover or amex, there is a 3% processing fee. To avoid this fee, a camper enrollment can be sent via UPS or Fedex (we do not recommend using USPS for sensitive information) to 776 County Route 18 Lake Clear, NY 12945 and the form can be requested here: info@girlshorsecamp