The WCA Group Health Trust (GHT) is once again proud to sponsor five scholarships in the amount of $2,000 each.
To be eligible to receive a scholarship from GHT, the applicant must enroll as a full-time undergraduate student at a Wisconsin university or college, either public or private, in the fall 2023 term. The applicant must be working towards a career in health care services. The applicant or the applicants spouse, parent, grandparent or guardian must be a GHT member. Please note, past recipients are not eligible for consideration.
ITEMS OF NOTE:
1) NEW THIS YEAR you DO NOT need to be an upperclassman to be eligible to receive this scholarship.
2) Please upload one letter of recommendation (.PDF REQUIRED) from a teacher, advisor, or peer. The letter of recommendation must include the author's name, address, phone number, and email address.
3) Please upload an essay (.PDF REQUIRED) about your future goals and career plans. Your essay should also include information on any volunteer work and extracurricular activities. Please limit your essay to 1,000 words.
4) Please upload your most recent transcript (.PDF REQUIRED) providing Grade Point Average (GPA).
5) INCOMPLETE FORMS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Please submit your scholarship application no later than June 9, 2023.
Winners will be announced on August 1, 2023.