Charity Skydiving Terms and Conditions
By applying to take part in a skydive in aid of Weston Park Cancer Charity, you are bound by the following terms and conditions and agree:
1. If you intend to cover the cost of the skydive with sponsorship money you will aim to meet the minimum fundraising target (£409), otherwise you will cover the remaining amount yourself and/or pull out of the event and refund all monies to sponsors.
2. To make every effort to exceed the minimum target.
3. To send on any additional funds raised directly to the charity within the timeframe agreed. Failure to do so is considered theft.
4. To make clear to sponsors if you are not paying for the skydive yourself that the cost will be covered with sponsorship money.
5. That your contact details will be shared between the charity and the skydiving centre.
6. Skydiving is an adventure sport and participation involves a risk of injury or death and you voluntarily accept all the risks inherent.
7. That the charity will not accept any Liability or responsibility for you taking part in a skydive.
I have read and agree to the terms and conditions above and I am aware of the age, weight and medical restrictions for the skydive.