Zunaid started his IT business while he was carrying out his in-service training after completing his engineering studies. After some time, he found that he lacked the necessary support structure that he needed to grow and move forward. He then applied and joined the Innovator Trust programme, facilitated by Raizcorp, with the aim of overcoming some of his challenges.
“Since joining the programme and having my business evaluated, I have been able to identify the areas where improvement was needed. I now understand more about the accounting side and we are streamlining our processes. I finally have the chance to work on the business, rather than in the business. I have been able to take a step back from doing everything myself and allowing others to run with things while I get more management exposure and run the business more efficiently,” says Zunaid Moosajee, owner of Bay Technologies.
By joining our business growth programme, entrepreneurs will have access to finance institutions, markets, entrepreneurial learning, and business guidance to name a few. These are all vital to make a business a success.
We are looking for the following businesses:
- SAP affiliated and offering of SAP services
- Desk top services – maintenance and support
- App development
- IT consulting
- Resellers of computers, printers or cartridges
- Data centre security solutions
In order to be considered for an opportunity like this, you must:
- Be a South African citizen
- Have an ICT business that is 51% or more black owned
- Be active in the business, on a full-time basis
- Have an average monthly turnover of R10 000