Furthermore, my business meets the following criteria:
- The business serves a commercially useful function.
- The business is principally domiciled in the county limits of Pinellas, Manatee, Hillsborough, and/or Pasco counties.
- The annual sales and number of employees of the business does not exceed maximum three year average gross revenues of three (3) million dollars for businesses providing goods and services or gross revenues not exceeding eight (8) million dollars for construction service providers and maximum of fifty (50) employees.
I understand that this statement affords my business to a SBEP status for a period of three (3) years. The SBEP status may be renewed subject to written notice from the County and my business for additional terms. This option may be exercised only if my business continues to quality under the SBEP criteria and status has not been revoked.
SBEP status may be revoked for the following reasons:
- Fraudulently obtaining, attempting to obtain or aiding another in obtaining SBEP Status.
- Willfully making a false statement, whether by this statement, report or other representation to a Pinellas County official or employee for the purpose of obtaining SBEP Status.
- Willfully obstructing, impeding or attempting to obstruct or impede any Pinellas County official or employee who is investigating the qualifications of a business entity of a business entity, which has requested SBEP status.
ANY MATERIAL MISREPRESENTATION WILL BE GROUNDS FOR INITIATING ACTION UNDER FEDERAL OR STATE LAWS CONCERNING FALSE STATEMENTS.