Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure
Please read the following carefully:
- Child ticket is ages 3 through 12th Grade.
- Tickets are non refundable and non transferable
- Universal tickets are good for October 5,6,7,8. Due to the the COVID-19 rules that Universal has instituted, we really need to know which days you wish to attend.
- Please note that although you will arrive on your own at the park, you are joining the Orlando Torah Academy trip. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THESE TICKETS IF YOU ARE NOT CERTAIN YOU CAN ABIDE BY UNIVERSAL'S COVID RULES.
- It is imperative that each guest abides by safety measures in the park. Masks on at all times when not eating, social distance, temperature checks, traveling through park in groups smaller than 10.
- Will just need you to verify this has all been gone over with everyone.
- We are available for pickup at or near the Orlando Torah Center (2 miles from Universal) at most times 24/6. Please contact a day or two in advance; we can always arrange a pickup at any time of day/night, if needed. We will also have pickup for advance orders (pre erev pesach) in Encore and Solterra, and hopefully Champions Gate as well
- As always, do not hesitate to reach out with any questions. Let us know if you find for less
-Due to Covid 19 and the capacity controls at the parks, we are limited in the amount of tickets we can obtain for the trip. Please book early, but make sure you know you are coming.