Please describe in full detail the obstacle/obstacles that have happened in your personal or professional life and that because of "Chasing that Rainbow," you have been able to overcome, have made a difference in the life/lives of a student/students, and have become exemplary in the teaching profession. Your self-portrait should include 5 steps:
1. CLOUDS - Tell about your obstacle/obstacles in life (illness, adverse conditions, tragedies, poverty, poor working conditions, discrimination, handicaps, etc.).
2. CHASING RAINBOW - Describe how you began to overcome your obstacle/obstacles and something positive began to happen.
3. BRIGHT LIGHT - Tell how these experiences made you a better teacher.
4. DROPLETS OF WATER - Explain how your story has made a difference in the life/lives of student/students.
5. POT OF GOLD - Explain how these experiences have been rewarding to you and molded you into an exemplary teacher.