• Vendors will be assigned a 10’ x 10’ booth space. All vendors WILL BE PROVIDED A tented, 4-walled 10x10 foot booth space. TABLES, CHAIRS, and LINENS ARE NOT INCLUDED AND MUST BE SUPPLIED BY YOU.
• Food Trucks will be assigned a 15' x 20' space. Spaces for food trucks will be assigned on a rolling arrival schedule to accommodate the space (applies to both 420 Bazaar and the Music Festival interior).
• Vendors may only sell items approved by 420 OTB. (Beverages not permitted). All vendors must use 100% biodegradable disposables.
• Vendors must be present at their booth throughout the event to sell their product personally. Vendors may not leave their assigned spaces to sell, solicit, or distribute information in the walkways. All vendors will also be required to stay for the duration of the bazaar hours for all 3 days of the festival (420 Bazaar Hours: Friday @ 1pm-8pm, Saturday & Sunday @ Noon-8pm / Festival Interior Hours: Friday @ 3pm-10pm, Saturday & Sunday 2pm-10pm).
• Vendors who are accepted into 420 Bazaar will receive, via EMAIL, an “Acceptance” email upon approval within 72 hours. As the event draws closer, a more detailed timeline and an informational packet with load-in/out times, instructions and other important details for the festival weekend will be sent.
• This event is rain or shine so there are NO refunds if you shouldn’t be able to participate after applying and payment is processed.
• A total of FOUR staff/vendor tickets to the festival will be given each participating vendor.
If you're interested in a higher level representation tier to reach out to us about our sponsorship levels, we'd love to chat with you!
**Note: Food Truck will be the only food sold in the 420 Bazaar as well as the Music Festival Interior. Space is limited (estimated at 10 total) and the event will be capping each food category to a max of two trucks each if not less.