Nominate a company or organization for the 2022 Excellence in Equality award that will be presented at the 2022 WTX Women's Symposium.
This award will acknowledge an organization that has advanced women in the workplace and successfully transformed, or made strides in transforming, corporate behavior and practices.
The business or organization must…
- Conduct over 50% of its operations in OR has a location with 50+ employees within one of the following counties.
- Andrews, Bailey, Borden, Brewster, Brown, Callahan, Castro, Cochran, Coke, Coleman, Comanche, Concho, Crane, Crockett, Crosby, Culberson, Dawson, Deaf Smith, Dickens, Eastland, Ector, El Paso, Fisher, Floyd, Gaines, Garza, Glasscock, Hale, Haskell, Hockley, Howard, Hudspeth, Irion, Jeff Davis, Jones, Kent, Kimble, King, Knox, Lamb, Loving, Lubbock, Lynn, Martin, Mason, McCulloch, Menard, Midland, Mitchell, Motley, Nolan, Parmer, Potter, Pecos, Presidio, Randall, Reagan, Reeves, Runnels, Schleicher, Scurry, Shackelford, Stephens, Sterling, Stonewall, Sutton, Taylor, Terrell, Terry, Throckmorton, Tom Green, Upton, Val Verde, Ward, Winkler, and Yoakum.
- AND have been in operation for a minimum of two years
An organization is considered to be making an impact if there is a measurable increase in the rate of change for women’s power and influence in the organization through at least one of these key indicators:
- Wages and wealth: narrowing the gap between earnings and wealth for women in comparison to men
- Unpaid care: improving the division of caregiving and other household responsibilities done by women in comparison to men
- Share of leadership roles: increasing the percentage of women in senior roles across the public, private, and social sectors
- Content creation: increasing the percentage of intellectual and cultural content created by women
- Public perceptions: increasing the percentage of the public who feel women should have more power and influence