1) What is the distance over water (only)?
2) Do you have existing sleeves (holes) positioned for volleyball on your deck now? If so, please answer A - E below. If not, go to #3.
A) What is the distance between the sleeves?
B) What is the distance across the pool (water)?
C) What is the distance from the pool edge to the sleeves on both sides?
D) What are the depths of the sleeves on each side (be sure sleeves are clean of debris)?
E) What is the smallest **INSIDE** diameter of the sleeves?
3) Is your pool under construction with the deck as a new install?
4) Are the opposite sleeve positions even or is there any offset (one deck higher than the other)?
5) Is there or will there be a sleeve in a sun bench, a wall mount inside the pool or in the bottom of the pool?
6) Is the pool deck and underlying material at least 4 inches in thickness?
7) What is the material, - i.e. cool deck, concrete, tile, pavers, etc.?
8) For a new install, would you be able to position new sleeves 18 inches (not mandatory) from the pool edge on each side?
9) What is the distance from the top of the deck to the water?
10) What unique pool features do you have - i.e. water fall, sunbench, sleeves below water level, rock face, spa, etc.?
11) Salt water or chlorine pool?
12) How did you hear about us?
Please e-mail pictures, if possible.