We are looking for phoneticians to provide linguistic support for voice recognition engines, such as:
- Phonetic transcriptions
- POS information of words
- Answer language specific issues
- Handle text normalization rules
- Native speaker of one of the 19 languages (listed below)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Degree in Linguistics (background on phonetics is preferred)
- Qualified individuals will be interviewed
Estimated start date: Immediately
Initial task: 20 hours during a period of 2-3 weeks, followed by up to 20 hour per month, depending on the workload, for support and follow ups.
Project duration: at least till June 2023.
- The rate will be shared with you after we have reviewed your CV. The payment is processed on a monthly basis.
If interested, kindly fill in the registration form and upload your CV below.
We will review your registration and get back to you with the selection results and further instructions.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know by contacting us at email@example.com
About TELUS International AI
We help companies test and improve machine learning models via our global AI Community of 1 million+ annotators and linguists. Our proprietary AI training platform handles all data types (text, images, audio, video and geo) across 500+ languages and dialects. Our AI Data Solutions vastly enhance AI systems across a range of applications from advanced smart products to better search results, to expanded speech recognition, to more human-like bot interactions and so much more. Learn more at http://www.telusinternational.com