Thank you for your interest in the Social Media Evaluator position with Lionbridge!
Lionbridge is currently looking for Social Media Evaluators in Great Britain who will rate the relevancy and accuracy of ads and other content on their personal social media accounts. These ads are specifically targeted to various combinations of market demographics based on gender identity, age range and social media activity. Accordingly, on-boarding and assigning Social Media Evaluators to projects within the target marketing demographics is critical to the work to be performed.
We offer exciting tasks, competitive pay, flexible hours and the ability to work from home. This is a temporary position, up to 12 months.
- Work from home, part-time flexible schedule (day/night)
- Maximum 1 hour per day at 5-7 days per week
- 14 USD/20 ads, (rating 20 ads takes approx. 1h)
- Location in Great Britain
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Active use of social media
- High level of cultural awareness and familiarity with current events including entertainment, shopping, business, media and sport
If you are interested in this position, please complete this application form. We will review your candidacy and get back to you if you will be selected for this task. Please note that your application will not be admitted until you click the "SUBMIT" button at the end of this form.
Thank you in advance, we are looking forward to working with you!
Your data will never be published for commercial purposes.
You can always reject a task request if you are not able or willing to perform it.