Thank you for your interest in the Social Media Evaluator project with Lionbridge!
Lionbridge is currently looking for Social Media Evaluators in Great Britain who will rate the relevancy and accuracy of ads and other content on their personal social media accounts. These ads are specifically targeted to various combinations of market demographics based on gender identity, age range and social media activity. Accordingly, on-boarding and assigning Social Media Evaluators to projects within the target marketing demographics is critical to the work to be performed.
We offer competitive rates, self-directed schedules, and the ability to work from home. This is an opportunity that extends for up to 12 months.
- Assessment of up to 30 ads per day
- Work from home
- Self-directed schedule (day/night)
- Requires consistent participation at least 5 days per week (Monday to Friday), preferably 7 days per week (every day)
- 14 USD per 30 ads
- Rating 30 ads takes usually up to 1h
- Computer with a secured high-speed Internet connection
- iPhone or Android smartphone that is less than 3 years old
- Active daily user of social media
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- High level of cultural awareness and familiarity with current events including entertainment, shopping, business, media and sport
- Must be able to complete all assigned tasks accurately and efficiently within timing and/or production standards or requirements
- 18 years of age or older
- Must be living in Great Britain for the past 3 years
- All work must be done within Great Britain
If you are interested in this opportunity, please complete this registration form. We will review your registration and get back to you if you will be selected for this task. Please note that your registration will not be admitted until you click the "SUBMIT" button at the end of this form.
Thank you in advance, we are looking forward to working with you!
Your data will never be published for commercial purposes.
You can always reject a task request if you are not able or willing to perform it.