1. Development Continues Across the Lifespan
2. The Components of a DIRFloortime Program for the Adult Population
3. Play, Leisure, and Socialization
4. Supporting Individuals with Significant Developmental Challenges
5. Transition Planning, Independence, and Family
6. Sexuality with a DIRFloortime Framework
7. Supporting Aggression, Difficult Behaviors, and/or Mental Health Challenges
This course is designed for professionals that have earned a DIRFloortime Certificate of Proficiency (DIR 202) or above. We will not exclude any professional from joining, but please be aware that the curriculum is designed for professionals with the content knowledge and clinical competencies from DIR 202.