South Norwood Hill
London SE25 6DJ, UK
Tel: 020 8653 0850
Postgraduate Programmes Questionnaire
Excludes research degrees such as MPhil, DMin and PhD, or the MMin (Professional Ministerial Practice).
The survey should only take 5 minutes, and your responses are completely anonymous.
The information that you have submitted on this form will only be used for the specific stated purpose, as outlined in our privacy notices. A copy of our privacy notices can be found on our
Spurgeon's College is an approved partner of The University of Manchester and is a collaborative centre of the University of Wales. A member college of the Baptist Union, a member of the Evangelical Alliance and a member of the Micah Network. Registered Charity number 1096721 and a Company Limited by Guarantee number 4418151 registered in England.
1. Would you be interested in studying a Master’s programme (MA or MTh) at Spurgeon’s College?
2. What would be your motivation for studying a Master’s programme (MA or MTh)?
Continuing Professional Development
3. Do you have an undergraduate or higher degree in Theology?
4. What is your preferred lecture delivery format?
Residential (taught at College)
Distance learning with block weeks of teaching at College
Distance learning with regional tutorials
5. Would you be interested in the following? Please tick as many options as you like.
Weekly postgraduate seminars
Online tutorials via Skype, Facetime or Telephone
Online forum for discussions
Any other suggestions?
Any other suggestions?
6. Have you ever worked on a VLE (Virtual Learning Environment) platform such as Moodle or Blackboard?
7. From the list below, please select the subjects that you are interested in. Please tick as many options as you like.
Apocalypticism and Millennial Studies
Biblical Languages - Hebrew
Biblical Languages – Greek
Black Theology and Spirituality
Business and Social Entrepreneurship
CH Spurgeon Studies
Ethics and Moral Theology
Literacy, Media and Communication
Mission and Pioneering Ministry
Mission and Urban Ministry
New Testament Studies
Old Testament Studies
Other Languages (Latin, German, French, Sanskrit)
Pentecostal and Charismatic Studies
Pentecostal Theology and Spirituality
Politics and Public Theology
Psychology and Counselling
Refugee and Asylum Studies
Science and Theology
8. Would you be interested in an integrated programme? For example - Theology with Sociology, Theology with Media and Communication etc.?
9. What would be your main source of funding for your Postgraduate studies?
Friends and Family
Local Church or Organisation
Postgraduate Student Loans
10. Do you have any other comments?
Employed - Full-time
Employed - Part-time
Out of Work
Unable to Work
Country of Residence