Listed below are the procedures to follow when applying for a position at True love Childcare .
1. Fully complete this preliminary employment application and FBI criminal background check form and submit
2. Read the job description for which you are applying
First (1st) Interview - qualified applicants will be called in for a 1st interview. At the interview, you will need to bring the following:
1. Copy of license or state identification
2. Proof of high school graduation or GED. Copies of any college transcripts (if attended), CDA certificates, Child Development certificates, CPR/First Aid credentials
Second (2nd) interview is a 30 minute to 1 hour practical. You will be asked to work in the class with another member of our staff.
If you are hired, you will need to provide True Love Childcare with the following:
1. Submit to fingerprinting if required (form will be provided and fees will apply)
2. Upon hiring, you will be given a new hire packet. Please take the time to read and complete all the documents in your packet prior to your first day of work.
3. Notarized Affidavit for Application for Employment with Licensed Operations Form (Form 2985 -provided in new hire packet) will need to be completed before orientation.
First day of work
1. Orientation: Director or designee will complete overview and answer questions pertaining to Operational Policies and Employee Handbook,
2. Complete Minimum Standards Quiz
3. Complete Minimum Standards Checklist
4. Complete Training Modules
True Love Childcare considers all applications without regard to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and/or disability or other legally protected class.