- You will be turned away if you are wearing improper foot wear. Shoes must have closed toes and heels (no sandals, clogs, mules or high heels).
- Shirts with sleeves are required. Tank tops are not allowed.
- Remove and secure jewelry prior to shift.
- Volunteers under 16 years old are required to volunteer with an adult chaperone. (Minimum age for chaperones is 18)
- Youth Release forms are required for first-time volunteers under 18.
- If you have cold symptoms or open wounds, you will not be permitted to work.
- Temperatures in the volunteer areas can vary. Layers are recommended.
- Lockers are available for personal items, but are unsecured. Please leave valuables at home or lock in your car.
If any questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org