1. Judging the projects digitally.
- Students will submit their projects online by January 17.
- Judges will be able to examine the projects at their leisure, and fill out the rubrics online.
- This portion can be done any time from January 18-25.
2. Judging the project presentations in person.
- Students will present at the Tech Fair to explain their process to the judges.
- Only the "presentation" part of the rubric will be judged here.
- This portion will be done at North Crowley 9th Grade Campus on Tuesday, January 29 (6:30-8:00 pm).