What we collect We may collect the following information:
- Name, job title and organization
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as zipcode, your topics of interest
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with events that suit your interests, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our conferences and workshops.
- We may periodically send promotional email about upcoming events or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We will never sell your information.
Links to other websites Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Security We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.