AHEPA Chester-Delco Chapter #79 is looking for worthy candidates for its 2020 Scholarship program.
The Scholarship is open to High School Seniors and current College Undergraduate Students with a minimum Cummulative GPA of 3.0.
To be eligible for the Chapter Scholarship you, your parent(s), or legal guardian must be a member of one of the following and in good standings with the church (all dues up to date):
1) Chester Delco AHEPA Chapter 79 (for at least 1 year)
2) Daughters of Penelope Laodice Chapter 246 (for at least one year)
3) St. George Greek Orthodox Church, Media PA. If you are eligible for a scholarship based on your good standing within the Church, confirmation/verification must be provided to the scholarship committee by the March 31,2020 deadline.
To Apply you must complete all of the following steps by the March 31st deadline:
1) Completely fill out, sign and submit this online form.
2) Upload the minimum of a 400 word Original essay. Prior year(s) essay(s) can noot be submitted. (Topics listed below)
3) You or your school must deliver or have postmarked by March 31st your most recent Official Sealed Transcript to:
AHEPA Scholarship Committee Chairman
327 Echo Valley
Newtown Square, PA 19008
**Must be received by March 31st!
If your school provides "Official" digital transcripts they will also be accepted but the they must be emailed directly from the school to James Kemmerer or Edward Stasen directly, prior to the March 31st deadline.
firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com (Rick Hogue)