- Final Deadline to submit an application is Friday, August 9th by 5pm.
FOOD VENDORS -
- All food vendors and food trucks are required to submit a copy of your City of Richmond health permit.
- If you do not have a permit yet, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to apply for one.
- Health permits/applications are due by Friday, August 9th. (We recommend submitting it when you submit your application.)
DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR HEALTH PERMIT DIRECTLY TO THE CITY - SEND ALL PAPERWORK TO THREE ONE ONE PRODUCTIONS. We will submit the application on your behalf. The City will not accept any permits/applications unless your business/vendor name is included on our final list.
THIS EVENT IS ON BROWN'S ISLAND AND THE CITY REQUIRES ALL FOOD/NON-FOOD VENDORS TO SUPPLY A CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE AND CURRENT/VALID CITY OF RICHMOND BUSINESS LICENSE, WHICH WE WILL BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT ON YOUR BEHALF.
You may fax your permit to: 804-346-3186
email to: email@example.com
mail to: Virginia Pride Festival
C/O Three One One Productions
11126 Airpark Road, Suite E2
Ashland, VA 23005
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR VENDORS
1. Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis including returning vendors. Management will not consider your application if not complete and accompanied by your payment.
2. Applications will be approved by the management of Virginia Pride and Three One One Productions.
3. Completed vendor applications and fees for FOOD VENDORS and NON-FOOD VENDORS are due by August 10th.
4. FOOD VENDORS will need to provide their own cooking equipment (gas grills and ovens permitted).
5. ALL vendors are responsible for sales and tax compliance.
6. Vendors MUST remain open during festival hours. NO EXCEPTIONS.
7. Vendors MUST arrive during the time allotted for set-up. If you arrive after the designated time, we can not guarantee you will be able to participate in the festival and your fee will not be returned.
8. FOOD VENDORS - MUST be ready to serve 15 minutes prior to the start of the event.
9. ALL VENDORS must check in with the VENDOR COORDINATOR upon arriving at the event. Check in location will be forwarded to you in an email prior to the event. All set-up MUST be completed 1 hour prior to the event starting or space will be forfeited. A 10'x10' or 10'x20' space will be strictly enforced, unless otherwise discussed.
10. BREAKDOWN - begins once the event is over and MUST be completed within 1 1/2 hours in order to start street cleaning. Failure to complete breakdown in a timely manner may result in a fine. Ending time/deadline to breakdown your booth will be provided at a later date.
11. Security will be provided at the event. However, the festival committee and its organizers will not be responsible for injuries, losses or damage of any kind.
12. Festival will commence regardless of the weather. THIS EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE. If a date change is required due to dangerous conditions as determined by event committee and police, you will be notified as soon as possible.
13. Staff MUST be scheduled for the entire festival.
14. All tables MUST be skirted or draped.
15. Brown's Island has a strict "No Staking" policy. Weights must be used for tents and signage.
15. The appearance of the vendor booths will be subject to the inspection of the Director of the Event and/or Vendor Coordinator. Virginia Pride and Three One One Productions strongly suggests the use of festive decoration and may make suggestions for improvement. Our appearance to the City and community impact longevity of the festival.
16. Sodas and Water will not be distributed and/or sold by the festival to vendors.
17. No products bearing the name "VA PrideFest" OR ITS LIKENESS will be allowed to be sold other than by Virginia Pride without prior written permission from Three One One Productions or Virginia Pride.
18. In the unlikely event your vendor application is not approved, your vendor fee payment will be refunded within 5-7 days of notification from the Vendor Coordinator.
19. If you need to cancel your vendor application and participation due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be refunded your vendor fee payment if you notify the Vendor Coordinator by August 20th.