ALL VENDORS -
- Deadline to submit an application is Friday, September 13th. The application may close earlier if spaces are filled.
- Vendors will be notified of status of application as they are received. You are not eligible for acceptance without payment submitted.
- FOOD VENDORS: Health permits/applications are DUE BY SEPT 13th at the latest. Failure to comply with this deadline will result in termination of booth space without a refund. It is encouraged that you submit a copy of your permit in this application!
All food vendors (with the exception of Pre-Packaged) are required to submit a copy of their City of Richmond health permit or application.
DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR HEALTH PERMIT DIRECTLY TO THE CITY - SEND ALL PAPERWORK TO THREE ONE ONE PRODUCTIONS. We will submit the application on your behalf. The City will not accept any permits/applications unless your business/vendor name is included on our FINAL list.
email to: email@example.com
mail to: Three One One Productions
11126 Airpark Road, Suite E2
Ashland, VA 23005
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR VENDORS
1. Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis including returning vendors. Management will not consider your application if not complete and accompanied by your vendor fee.
2. Applications will be approved by the management of Three One One Productions, LLC.
3. Vendor fees are due by September 13th AT THE LATEST. You will not be officially accepted until we have received your payment.
4. FOOD VENDORS will need to provide their own cooking equipment (gas grills and ovens permitted). This includes handwashing/sanitizing stations.
5. ALL vendors are responsible for sales and tax compliance.
6. Vendors MUST remain open during festival hours. NO EXCEPTIONS.
7. Vendors MUST arrive during the time allotted for set-up. If you arrive after the designated time, we can not guarantee you will be able to participate in the festival and your fee will not be returned.
8. FOOD VENDORS - MUST be ready to serve 15 minutes prior to the start of the event.
9. ALL VENDORS must check in upon arriving at the event. Check in location will be forwarded to you in an email prior to the event. All set-up MUST be completed 1 hour prior to the event starting or space will be forfeited. Booth space limitations will be strictly enforced.
10. BREAKDOWN - begins once the event is over and MUST be completed within 1 1/2 hours in order to start street cleaning. Failure to complete breakdown in a timely manner may result in a fine. Ending time/deadline to breakdown your booth will be provided at a later date.
11. Security will be provided at the event. However, the festival committee and its organizers will not be responsible for injuries, losses or damage of any kind.
12. Festival will commence regardless of the weather. THIS EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE. If a date change is required due to dangerous conditions as determined by event committee and police, you will be notified as soon as possible.
13. Staff MUST be scheduled for the entire festival.
14. All tables MUST be skirted or draped. Let's keep it classy.
15. The appearance of the vendor booths will be subject to the inspection of the Director of the Event and/or Vendor Coordinator. Three One One LLC strongly suggests the use of festive decoration and may make suggestions for improvement. Our appearance to the City and community impact longevity of the festival.
16. Sodas and Water will not be distributed and/or sold by the festival to vendors.
17. No products bearing the name Magnificent Midlothian Food Festival will be allowed to be sold other than by event producer without prior written permission from Three One One Productions.