April 1, 2020 - Final deadline for vendor applications
May 1, 2020 - These documents and instructions will be sent to you per your acceptance into the festival.
- Vendor Contract
- City of Norfolk Festival Park Vendor Agreement
- Health Permit applications (food vendors only)
- Business License (food and retail vendors only)
- Fire Code Requirements
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR VENDORS:
1. Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis including returning vendors. Your application will not be eligible for acceptance if not complete and accompanied by payment.
2. Applications will be approved by the Hampton Roads Pride board and Three One One Productions.
3. Completed vendor applications and fees for all vendors are due by April 1, 2020 at 11:59pm.
4. FOOD VENDORS will need to provide their own cooking equipment (gas grills and ovens permitted).
5. ALL vendors are responsible for sales and tax compliance.
6. Vendors MUST remain open during festival hours.
7. Vendors MUST arrive during the time allotted for set-up.
8. FOOD VENDORS - MUST be ready to serve 15 minutes prior to the start of the event.
9. ALL VENDORS must check in with the VENDOR COORDINATOR or vendor staff members upon arriving at the event. Check in location will be forwarded to you in an email prior to the event. All set-up MUST be completed 30 minutes prior to the event starting or space will be forfeited.
10. BREAKDOWN - begins once the event is over and MUST be completed within 1 1/2 hours in order to start street cleaning. Failure to complete breakdown in a timely manner may result in a fine. Ending time/deadline to breakdown your booth will be provided at a later date.
11. Security will be provided at the event. However, the festival committee and its organizers will not be responsible for injuries, losses or damage of any kind.
12. Festival will commence regardless of the weather. THIS EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE. If a date change is required due to dangerous conditions as determined by event committee and police, you will be notified as soon as possible.
13. Your staff MUST be scheduled for the entire festival.
14. All tables MUST be skirted or draped.
15. Sodas/Water/Ice will not be distributed and/or sold by the festival to vendors.
16. No products bearing the name "Hampton Roads Pride" OR ITS LIKENESS will be allowed to be sold other than by Hampton Roads Pride without prior written permission from Three One One Productions or Hampton Roads Pride.
17. In the unlikely event your vendor application is not approved, your vendor fee payment will be refunded within 5-7 days of notification from the Vendor Coordinator.