Thank you for considering adopting a pet from Kindness Ranch!
Please fill out this adoption application in its entirety and answer each question honestly. This will better assist us in helping you select a compatible dog, cat, horse or other barn yard animal.
Please keep in mind that it is extremely important to us that we make good matches. Submitting an application on a specific animal does not guarantee that you are first in line or that you will be approved for that animal.
If you have questions about any of our animals or the adoption process, please email our Companion Animal Manager at CAM@kindnessranch.org or call 307-331-0445.
Please allow 2-3 business days for application processing.
In order for your adoption application to be considered you must:
- Be able to provide a current veterinary reference for any animals residing in your home;
- Have dogs and cats in the home current on rabies vaccinations per local ordinance;
- Have the knowledge and consent of your landlord if you rent your home;
- Agree to a home visit, if deemed necessary, or be able to provide photos of your residence;
- Be willing to make a trip to meet the animals before adopting, whether to the ranch or an off-site adoption location;
- Be willing to pay the applicable adoption fee